Ever faced a life challenge that felt insurmountable?
Whether it’s leaving an unhealthy marriage, battling an illness, or coping with grief, we all face difficulties that can feel overwhelming. But what if we told you that you have the power to become the hero of your own story?
Whether you’re looking to heal from past trauma, overcome a current challenge, or simply grow and develop as a person, this journal will help you tap into the hero within. Don’t wait to start your journey towards a more empowered, joyful life. Download your FREE personal copy of “Discover the Hero Within” today. Remember, where there is ruin, there is hope of a treasure.
Free Guide - Creating Grace and Dignity in Life's Hardest Lessons Through Your Own Story
My passion in life is helping spiritually aware women to understand when they are in a toxic and destructive relationship and helping them to recover. I have experienced that pain and transformed it into a new passion for life, and I want to show other women that they can too.
I am a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor and holistic wellness coach specializing in helping women recover from grief, trauma, and loss caused by narcissistic emotional abuse.
- Certified Wellness Coach with the International Association of Wellness Professionals (IAWP) – May 2020
- Master of Science in Pastoral Counseling 2004 , Loyola University in Maryland
- License MD – LC2632
- NCC – National Certified Counselor – 2004
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Level II GIM Training ( Guided Imagery with Music ) Mid Atlantic Training Institute 2008
- Mastering the Meaning of Mandalas 2008 Sponsored by the Art Therapy Program of George Washington University
- Brainspotting Certification – 2019
- Approved Supervisor – MD Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists