My true purpose is to help spiritually aware women to see and recognize when they are in an emotionally abusive relationship as well as recover from the trauma it brings and help them to rise above that pain and see the light of a new beginning.
- See clearly to face your truth so that you know how to move forward with trust.
- Develop a wellness self-care plan so that you are supporting your whole self in recovery.
- With education on emotional abuse and narcissism.
- Identify codependence and super traits so you know yourself better and can break the pattern of choosing unavailable men.
- Take responsibility for yourself and develop healthy boundaries.
- Surrender to grief and grace, trust in your loving God or Higher Power.
- Understand trauma so that you can identify the trauma symptoms that you may be experiencing.
INDIVIDUAL COACHING AVAILABLE
- One month Integration Package – Four 60 minute sessions using the insights gained in your group work to integrate it all moving forward and to be sure you on the right track. Your call as to what you feel is leftover and still wish to work on.
- 3-month Integration Package – Twelve 60 minutes sessions. You like working better individually and feel you need more time to process all that you’ve been through. That’s great, and understandable. This one is for you to feel well and ready to begin your next chapter.
*All holistic health and natural healing sessions in Towson will be scheduled with us looking at our calendars one month at a time. Brainspotting is available for all individual coaching sessions.
~ Donna Shin, LCPC, Certified Holistic Wellness Coach